Thread: Ince Racecars

Question Ince Racecars

How are the Ince cars doing? Is it true that they were based on a Rocket chassis?

http://www.inceracecars.com/

The Ince cars were designed origanally by James Ince. They have some Rocket features in them, but if set side by side with Rocket chassis, the Ince has many triangulated differences.
    As for how they are doing, they have had a very good year so far. Have had quite a few feature wins, mostly on NE. & MO. tracks. Should have a couple points champs also. For more info e-mail inceracecars@yahoo.com.

Default I love mine

I've seen many other brands of chassis at many race tracks. The one thing I notice is cars racing on three wheels with the chassis doing all kinds of contortions. The Ince chassis does not have to do that to be fast. It was designed to run flatter and still have great sidebite with all four wheels on the ground. It is a very predictable and drivable car. Back in april ( second race of the season ) I was in a crash and rolled 3 times. Body, deck, and every bolt on suspension part was obliterated. Thats the bad news. The good news is when we striped the car to the bare chassis we were amazed to find very little damage. The roll cage never moved and all welds were intact. The chassis was taken to Ince Race Cars and put on the jig, it dropped right in and everything lined up perfectly. We had to replace a couple of tubes that had minor damage that was it. Since returning to the track the feature win has eluded me, but I've won eight heats, two trophy dashs, and many top five feature finishes. It's great car I,d buy another Ince in a heartbeat....

Is Minden, Nebraska the only location to obtain a Ince race car? My other question is how much is a complete roller and are there any used cars around?

Minden, NE. is currently to only location to purchace an INCE Late Model. We've had some good intrest in dealerships, but as of now Minden is the only location. Our '06 house car will be for sale in Oct. along with an '05 trade in with 06 updates. The '05 chassis should only have about 25 shows on it. We should have some other trades but nothing in stone at the moment. One thing our customers have liked is the 1 on 1 tech support from ourselves and other INCE owners. It's been a great team effort. I'll pm you with prices and other details. Thanks for your inquiry.
    INCE Race Cars