Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tnt Race Cars?

Thanks Egoracing44 looked at the pictures i bought a 06 stamped 1/20/06C looks just like your chassis this car has never been raced got to finish it. My current car is a 01 GRT looking forward to running this car next season. I am sure i will be asking for help, probably a lot different setups than the GRT. Also thanks bizkit for you info.

I believe TNT builds 3 or 4 different chassis an A, B, C, and their own chassis design. I might be wrong. I know the craftsmanship of there chassis are at the hightest standard. But which chassis they build is the best one to buy? and are they copys of other chassis builder.

A- car is GRT
    B- car is Rocket
    C- car is there own design

All though I'm running the "B" car. I think there "C" car like Ego and them have, is the bomb

That car you got Lm98 is a good piece well worth the money, if its the car that came from Fourbar83 Mr. Bishop

If I were buying a new TNT it would be "C" car. They seem to have alot of traction and I was well pleased with my 2005 I had. Circumstances dictated me not having it and racing it right now

bizkit that is the car i bought from fourbar. The more i look at it the better i like it. the bumpers and door bars look like a rocket and very simple. The only thing that bothers me is no bar in front of the radiator like my grt which has the bar that holds the hood bar on. I was wondering did you run close to the shock andd springs that the setup sheet calls for?

What tracks do you run? I ran probably the first race on the recommended setup then adjusted from there. The bumpers are just like rockets so if you get in a pinch, you can just find some rocket stuff and bolt it on..That bar in front...GRT is the only car you'll find that on.

Mostly 1/4 to 3/8 low to medium banking tacky most of the time for heat races and dry and dusty slick for mains. The car came with Afco double ajustable shocks on 3 corners are they a ok shock never ran there ajustable stuff?

I think at one time AFCO had a trade in deal, If they still have that promotion, I would get some T2's. Me personally, I don't like the afco stuff, ware's out to fast or its not good from the beginning has been my record with there stuff. Just shoot me a PM or an email and I'll tell ya where I would start

i know tnt had a swartz car that todd morrow drove last season. they put tnt decals on it even though it still had swartz decals on it. so one of the 3 designs might be a swartz. if it is reverse strut on the front end then im sure it is the swartz car.

We ran there setup but have actually worked to almost the same setup we ran on our 02 GRT. The only difference is we are running a softer RF spring than we did on the GRT. We have won 4 races at one track this season and have never showed up with the same car 2 times. The cars are VERY predictable and it really made it comfortable to make whole sale changes when needed and know exactly what the car is going to do. The only thing we have changed is we added the shock mount gussets to the RF like come on the LF.

EGORACER44 are you running a crate motor?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast